FIGHTING FINS CHARTER RATES
We are blessed here in Panama City Beach to have so many different areas to fish. The gulf, bay, the waters around Shell Island and numerous bayous and creeks provide a wide variety of species and areas to fish. With Fighting Fins Charters you are sure to enjoy the best fishing experience – no matter what water you fish!
The inshore waters of the gulf are Captain Troy’s favorite areas for fishing. These gulf waters are teaming with many species of fish: red snapper, grouper, amber jack, king mackerel, spanish mackerel, cobia, and mahi mahi just to name a few. We even get the occasional sail fish and wahoo.
Saltwater fishing in the St. Andrews Bay offers protected waters and great fishing. If the wind is blowing or someone is worried about getting seasick this is the place to go.
Charter includes: bottled water, ice, bait, tackle and fishing license. I DO NOT clean your fish, sorry but I am now at a “clean marina” that does not allow fish cleaning. However, fish cleaning is available near the pick up location for a small fee.
- 4 hour trip $600.00
- 5 hour reef trip 750.00
- Additional hours can be added for $150 per hour up to 6 hours.
- Rates include tackle, fuel, licenses,ice and water. Pricing is for 2 anglers, 3rd and 4th angler can be added to the trip for and additional $50 per person.
- During Red Snapper season my rates are $850 for 4 hours for up to 4 anglers. Additional hours can be added for $200 per hour up to 6 hours.
Valid credit card information is required to book a trip. If the Captain cancels a trip due to bad weather, the Client is not responsible for any fees. If the Client cancels a charter within 24 Hours of the scheduled charter, the Client is responsible for the full fee of the charter as we cannot rebook the charter. If the Client cancels the charter within 1 week of the charter, the Client will be charged a 20% rebooking fee.
5% tax and fees are included when paying with credit cards.
Call for seasonal discounted prices.
Please let us know if you have any special requests and we will try our best to accommodate them.
OTHER TRIPS AVAILABLE
– We offer trips to Shell Island if you would like to spend the day sunbathing, swimming, sightseeing, birdwatching, or just exploring the island. Call for pricing.
– While vacationing in Panama city beach if you are interested in a Sunset Cruise we can handle that also. Minimum trip is 3 hours. Give us a call for pricing.
– Don’t forget the dolphins…. Dolphin watching is awesome around the jetties. Give us a call for pricing.
-Burials at sea – We offer the time honored tradition of burying your loved one’s ashes at sea. Call for pricing.