The Fighting fins boat was built to be a Panama City Beach inshore charter boat. It is a 2013 Everglades 243CC. This boat has a 19 degree deadrise at the transom and an average deadrise of 31 degrees. She only needs 16′ of water to float and has a big Carolina flair that slices through the waves and keeps you dry. You can read all about this fine Everglades boat by clicking on the picture below.
She is equipped with:
– Yamaha F300 HP 4 stroke engine
– Garmin 5212 GPS/Depth Sounder
– 36 mile radar
– VHF radio
– Fusion stereo with JL Audio speakers and sporting a 1000 watt amp
– 112 lb thrust 36 Volt Minkota iPilot trolling motor
– T-Top for shade
– 8’ Pro series II power pole
– Jack plate
– All required US Coast Guard equipment
No matter what body of water or what species of fish you’re fishing for, this is the perfect boat so contact us today to book your charter!